Dear AIBC Members,
I am writing this letter is to update you in relation to the expressions of interest for AIBC Ltd Company Secretary role
which was advertised.
I would like to outline the process that the AIBC board undertook to identify the successful candidate:
- Expressions of interest were sought on the AIBC website, as well as over an email sent to all AIBC members
For the voluntary Company Secretary position.
- The AIBC board received 5 applications which were shared with National Executive team.
- Based on the National Executive Team selection interview feedback, two candidates were shortlisted
and reference checks conducted on both.
- The two shortlisted candidates were invited for an interview by the National Executive Team, which was
- Based on the National Executive Team interview - one candidate emerged as suitable and was offered
The Company Secretary role in a voluntary capacity and was subsequently accepted.
Please join me in welcoming Mr Chris Headon as the new Company Secretary for AIBC Ltd.
Chris has demonstrated a good understanding and experience of the role requirements, and we wish him the very
This appointment is effective immediately.
I take this opportunity to sincerely thank Mr. Con Livissianis for his tireless efforts in maintaining the Company
Secretary role until the position was filled.
The contact details of the Company Secretary is as follows:
Mr. Chris Headon
Telephone: 1300 176 684
National Chair, AIBC